Seu Negócio is a business consulting company specialized in improving the execution capabilities of their clients. We combine strategic and design capabilities with the expertise in the various business areas, with a specialized team, which allows us to support our clients in strategic projects that provide pragmatism and effective from the beginning.
Founded in Lisbon in 2014, Seu Negócio works with the most diverse types of entrepreneurs. From beginners to successful companies or with investors.
We engage in consulting and development across multiple kind of entrepreneurs and sectors. Seu Negócio works with clients providing consulting and project development consulting services.
Bring success to our clients, continuously, contribute toward enhancing their corporate value, care for people and deliver results through innovation.
Our mission is to guide companies through the process of strategic and communication change. Our role is to act as a trusted adviser, providing objective and results-oriented analysis, solutions and implementation.
Making our customers successful, happy and capable of achieving success is our greatest mission. Their success is our success and accomplishment.
We aspire to set an example of what a reliable consulting firm is and should be, by having excellent consulting services that exceed our clients’ expectations and are recognized locally and globally by:
- Building Robust Customer Loyalty
- Full service offices and vibrant projects in each of the emerging markets and time zones regions of the world
- Empowering Effective Corporate Communication
- An efficient and effective internal structure composed of well-defined structures, supporting procedures and infrastructures
- An honest, clear, effective and efficient communication
- Endorsing Proactive Planning
- A prosperous team united around the Mission, Vision, Values and Code of Honor of the brand
- Be Straightforward
- Be Ethic and Honest
- Work with Excellence
- Be transparent
- Work with Confidentiality and Discretion
- Embrace and Drive Change
- Pursue Growth and Learning
- Build Open and Honest Relationships with Communication
- Be Passionate and Determined
- Build a Positive Team and Family Spirit
- Be Humble
- Work with love and passion
We know that a company is an organic system and, like the human body, nothing can be treated individually without looking at the impact it has on other areas of the company, employees, customers, environment, country, and the world as a whole.
Sustainable Development and Social Responsibility are an integral part of the Seu Negócio strategy and a pillar of reference for the company’s position in the market.
IoT – Internet of Things
Building a connected world through the Internet of Things
IoT is more than just a convenience for consumers. It offers new data sources and operational business models that can increase productivity and efficiency across many industry sectors and beyond. Whether at home, at work or anywhere, the data is everywhere. In virtually every aspect of our lives. We believe we can help organizations find new solutions and improve them on a more global level. Facilitate, improve and make more productive and effective the life of the human being, society, a small region or even the world as a whole.
Is Internet of Things important?
You may be surprised to know how many things are connected to the Internet and how much economic benefit we can derive from the analysis of the resulting data flows. Today we see more clearly the impact that IoT has on industries such as Health Care; Manufacture; Retail; Telecommunications; Transport; Public Utilities and other services Connected devices are making their way from business and industry to the mass market. In the daily life of a society we can have an improvement and greater productivity in things more visible, especially on a personal level. Here are some situations and possibilities:
- You’re low on milk. When you are on your way home from work, you receive an alert from your refrigerator reminding you to stop at the store.
- Your home security system, which allows you to remotely control your locks and thermostats, can refresh your home and open your windows, based on your preferences.
- Smart grids link renewable resources more efficiently, improve system reliability, and charge customers based on smaller usage increments.
- Data-driven systems are being built on the infrastructure of “smart cities”, making it easier for municipalities to run waste management, law enforcement and other programs more efficiently.
- Intelligent transportation solutions accelerate traffic flows, reduce fuel consumption, prioritize vehicle repair schedules, and save lives.
Avenida Dom João II, Nº35
Edificio Infante 11ºA
Parque das Nações
+ 351 914 891 005